Sunday, January 12, 2020

Problem Solved!



Before nosotros solve the ‘what to brand for St. Patrick’s Day’ dilemma, I desire to say you lot about another occupation I mean value I’ve solved that should aid everyone.  I was thinking well-nigh the Daylight Saving Time – restrict forrad outcome happening this weekend inwards most of the United States.  I don’t know well-nigh you lot but I honey the extra low-cal at the destination of the hateful solar daytime but actually don’t similar losing a whole hr of sleep!  It simply disappears equally if it was never at that topographic point inwards the starting fourth dimension place. 




So I was thinking … stick amongst me hither for a infinitesimal … I was thinking nosotros should repose into the missing hr yesteryear springing forrad v minutes each hateful solar daytime for the whole calendar month of March.  By the destination nosotros volition get got moved forrad an hour!  thirty days, threescore minutes – what practise you lot think?  I know it mightiness endure a piddling confusing trying to retrieve to laid all the clocks ahead everyday, but simply depository fiscal establishment check your jail mobile telephone phone, it’s e'er correct 🙂  It’s simply a thought.  OK nosotros don’t get got to practise that peculiarly since we’re already nine days into the month.  But don’t you lot mean value it’s a bright idea?  Yeah, me neither 🙂  You know I’m simply kidding right?  I justice I ameliorate stick to baking too forget the stand upwardly up comedy thing.




That is however, a pretty skillful segue into i of the best pies I’ve ever made.  This pie is pretty, tasty, spirited, rich too bright (unlike my Daylight Saving Time idea).  Another occupation solved; make this pie for a perfect St. Patrick’s Day dessert!  This post for Bailey’s Irish Gaelic Cream Mousse Pie is the 2nd most viewed on my blog.  If you lot similar Bailey’s, you’ll similar this pie.


We took a fantastic family trip to Republic of Ireland too loved the hearty breakfast amongst traditional quick bread.  I desire to instruct dorsum i time again some hateful solar daytime but until too therefore I tin taste this delicious crusty sugariness breadstuff to get got me back.  Irish Soda Bread is a lovely post amongst how-to directions equally good equally pictures of our trip.  Check it out!


This Sweet Irish Gaelic Soda Bread is a piddling different too was originally posted by Sommer on A Spicy Perspective.  This recipe does non disappoint.  I loved the sugariness crust scope too the improver of caraway seeds.   It’s real difficult to resist eating the entire loaf warm from the oven smeared amongst creamy sugariness butter.  I’m drooling simply thinking well-nigh it. 





These lovely piddling carbohydrate cookies were made using my Mom’s one-time recipe.  They tin endure cutting into designs to jibe whatever vacation or event.  I’ve oft had requests for this recipe over the years.  Check out Mom’s Sugar Cookie for an easy, pleasing cookie perfect for whatever occasion including St. Patrick’s Day!




Since they’re inwards the same neighborhood, I thought it would endure OK to portion this recipe for Scottish Shortbread too. Yum – what’s non to honey well-nigh shortbread? 

I’m working on some other St. Patrick’s Day recipe to post Monday.  I promise it turns out equally skillful equally it has inwards my head!  And I hope you lot get got a terrific weekend!  Happy Fri friends.  Thanks therefore much for stopping by.


Tricia



Source: savingdessert.com


EmoticonEmoticon