Sunday, January 12, 2020

Breakfast Parfait


 Looking for a breakfast alongside tons of protein, natural sweetness in addition to roughly of those other practiced things similar antioxidants in addition to disease-fighting nutrients?  I know you’ve heard of Greek Yogurt.  Maybe you lot haven’t tried it however simply meant to selection it upwards at the store.  Do yourself a favor in addition to purchase some, soon.  Greek Yogurt is fantastic inward smoothies, every bit a sour cream substitute, or inward a breakfast parfait. 





This is my personal favorite – Fage non-fat apparently Greek Yogurt.  I love it in addition to enjoy it virtually everyday.  And no, Fage didn’t transportation me complimentary yogurt to write this post.  I am non compensated for this endorsement.  If Fage wants to transportation me some, I won’t transportation it dorsum (hint-hint).




Why produce I love it then much?  Check the fine print: 23grams of protein, low inward calories in addition to nil fat. I tin relish a loving cup of yogurt in addition to feel satisfied for hours.   Protein answers the hungry breadbasket call. 

No sugary cereal for me.  No muffins or empty calories.  If I showtime the solar daytime alongside enough of protein, I consume ameliorate for the balance of the solar daytime in addition to have fewer cravings.  And I don’t overstep that low-blood saccharide shaky feeling. 




 For a simple, delicious breakfast, snack or dessert, layer Greek Yogurt alongside fresh fruit in addition to nuts. 







Add a footling extra sweetness alongside dearest or Agave Nectar in addition to enjoy! 



Hope you lot had a fun, romantic in addition to particular Valentine’s Day alongside your sweetie.  My married adult man in addition to I don’t telephone commutation gifts, flowers, chocolate or cards.  We wrote a complaint to each other every bit a gift.  You’ll overstep no complaints from me!


Have a wonderful Wed in addition to don’t run also hard!  Thanks then much for stopping by.



Tricia


Source: savingdessert.com


EmoticonEmoticon