Friday, January 10, 2020

Peanut Butter Loving Cup H2o Ice Cream


I swear this is the final peanut butter dessert I’ll post service for a long, long, time, unless of cast PB Crave sends me to a greater extent than delicious peanut butter (hint hint).  This materials is addictive.  I may accept to modify the refer of this weblog to “the obsessive baker.”  I approximate I’m only a subject oriented person.  For instance, final twelvemonth I posted an entire twelvemonth of pies.  Then I got hooked on peanut butter.  OK, in addition to chocolate.  I feel lemon is coming roughly in ane lawsuit to a greater extent than every bit a weekly feature.  See what I mean? 






But this H2O ice cream is non my fault.  I would accept never regard to combine tasty PB Crave Peanut Butter inward a creamy mutual frigidity H2O ice cream alongside homemade chopped Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups blended in.  Sarah Pember, my weblog daughter, planted this regard inward my head.  And I only happened to accept peanut butter cups inward my freezer waiting for an chance to participate inward a heavenly creation.  





So plenty virtually this fantastic H2O ice cream.  I bet y'all desire to know who won the PB Crave CoCo Banana Variety Pack?  I want everybody could larn a jolt of their delicious peanut butter, but today nosotros exclusively accept ane winner – Congratulations commentor No. 42 – Sandy @ Chatty Crone!!!!  I know y'all volition savour this all natural uniquely flavored peanut butter.  Enjoy!







Hopefully PB Crave volition endure on the shelves soon.  





Until in addition to therefore delight experience gratis to substitute your favorite peanut butter inward these recipes.  Since receiving  the packet of PB Crave Peanut Butter I’ve made the next desserts:



























Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream

(Adapted from a recipe past times Cuisinart)

1 loving cup skillful lineament peanut butter, such every bit PB Crave Choco Choco

2/3 loving cup granulated sugar

1 loving cup whole milk

2 cups heavy cream

1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

1 loving cup chopped peanut butter cups, such as Reese’s Cups



In a medium bowl using a blender, mix the peanut butter in addition to carbohydrate until smooth.  On depression speed, like shooting fish in a barrel add together the milk until the carbohydrate is dissolved.  Continue blending for 2-3 minutes.  Slowly add together inward the cream in addition to vanilla blending on depression until mixed well.



Cover in addition to refrigerate overnight.  



Freeze according to the manufacturers directions for your H2O ice cream maker.  Once the mixture is frozen, withdraw to an airtight container in addition to flexure inward the chopped peanut butter cups.  Freeze for several hours until gear upwards to serve.  Remove from the freezer virtually xv minutes earlier serving.






Congratulations in ane lawsuit to a greater extent than to No. 42 Sandie @ Chatty Crone!  Her position out was chosen using www.random.org.  Thank y'all all for participating.



Hope y'all accept a fun calendar week ahead.  I can’t believe July fourth is roughly the corner!  Are y'all going to BBQ?  Having burgers in addition to hot dogs on the grill?  Gonna sentry fireworks?  We accept no plans therefore allow us know what fourth dimension to come upwards over 🙂  Can I select our dogs too?  I tin select dessert  – allow me know how many y'all excogitation to feed.  Did I only invite myself over?  Yes I did!  See y'all presently I hope.


    

Tricia


Source: savingdessert.com


EmoticonEmoticon